Licensed Home Inspector
Jeff Key is the owner and inspector of Crescent Homes of the Yadkin Valley, Inc. Building a strong relationship with clients is important to Jeff because he believes in not only providing trustworthy knowledge, but also providing valuable reassurance leading into one of life’s biggest investments.
Jeff will take the time to learn about your wants, expectations, and apprehensions as you prepare for a home purchase, and he’ll go the extra mile to ensure that your knowledge and confidence is where it needs to be before you agree to final terms.
Licenses, Certifications, & Memberships
- NC General Contractor #75290
- NC Home Inspector #4555
- HBA Membership, certified in Aging in Place & Handicap Accessibility (CAPS)
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Winston Salem
A Home Inspector With the Right Strengths and Values
Jeff has been a builder and remodeler for over 30 years, and he became a licensed contractor in 2005 for residential, commercial, and industrial construction. Jeff has always taken a hands-on approach, avoiding excessive subcontracting and doing the vast majority of the work himself—which means that he has a wide-ranging expertise that many inspectors lack.
As a skilled and experienced remodeler, Jeff readily recognizes signs of component deterioration and failure when he inspects a home, and he believes in fully disclosing that knowledge. You can trust Jeff to guide you in the right direction in order to resolve safety issues and to develop a viable plan for improving and protecting your prospective investment.
Your Concerns, Your Needs, Our Commitment
- It’s easier to understand most concepts when you’re able to see how they work, and that includes elements of home construction—which is why Jeff invites all of his clients to accompany him as he inspects the property
- Part of building a strong relationship with clients is maintaining that relationship long after inspection services have concluded, and you can count on Jeff to still be available over the phone to provide the help you need months down the road
- Jeff Key is committed to keeping his clients safe, and he uses diagnostic technology to check for a variety of hazards in homes, including moisture intrusion, gas leaks, and carbon monoxide
When he’s not inspecting homes, Jeff loves spending time outdoors, whether it’s hiking, gardening, or playing a round of golf—and he enjoys learning everything he can about the wine industry. Jeff’s faith is incredibly important to him, and he always conducts himself with his faith first in mind.
Proudly Serving Areas of the Yadkin Valley
We offer knowledgeable and highly professional home inspections to areas of Surry, Yadkin, Strokes, Forsyth, and Wilkes counties. This includes Winston Salem and Clemmons.
We can schedule evening appointments when requested
At Crescent Homes of the Yadkin Valley Inc., your physical safety as a homeowner is just as important to us as your financial well-being. That’s why we provide an exhaustive home inspection that will identify safety issues while also raising your awareness about projected repair and maintenance expenses. Contact us today to request an inspection.